Saturday, June 18, 2016

Be Yourself

There are fake people everywhere. You see them and you can easily tell they're being fake. Some people feel that they must be this way because they think their real personality is not worth knowing. I've done this. I felt like I had to act different in order for me to fit in. Every time I tried to be someone I wasn't, it ended badly. People can smell BS from a mile away and people saw right through my fake personality. I retreated into myself for a long time. You may feel this way as well. It sucks to feel like nobody understands you, but it's a great feeling when you finally realize that it wasn't you that people didn't like. People just didn't like the fake you. Try being yourself and I guarantee you that people will like you more. Here's a quick test to see whether you can tell someone is being fake or not. Let me know in the comments below who you think is faking it. 







  

No comments:

Post a Comment